Sat, 22 May|
Build Self Confidence
Self-confidence is the solid foundation for anything you want to achieve in life. Without self-confidence your fears will take the lead.
Time & Location
22 May 2021, 10:00 – 10:30 BST
About the Event
Self-confidence is linked to almost every element involved in a happy and fulfilling life.
Let us give you 5 of the rewards you get when you join this live seminar and you learn how to build your self-confidence:
1. Less fear and anxiety. The more confident you become, the more you'll be able to calm that voice inside you that tells you 'I can't do it!'. You'll be able to unhook from your thoughts and take action in line with your values. By filling up your tank with confidence, you’ll be able to break the cycle of over-thinking and quiet your inner critic.
2. Greater motivation. Building confidence means taking small steps that leave a lasting sense of accomplishment. If you’ve ever learned a language, mastered a skill, reached a fitness goal, or otherwise overcome setbacks to get to where you wanted to be, you’re well on your way. As your confidence grows, you’ll find yourself more driven to stretch your abilities. “What-if” thoughts will still arise: “What if I fail?” “What if I embarrass myself?” But with self-assurance, those thoughts will no longer be paralyzing. Instead, you’ll be able to grin and act anyway, feeling energized by your progress in pursuing goals that mean something to you.
3. More Resilience. Confidence gives you the skills and coping methods to handle setbacks and failure. Self-confidence doesn’t mean you won’t sometimes fail. But you’ll know you can handle challenges and not be crippled by them. Even when things don’t turn out anywhere close to what you planned, you’ll be able to avoid beating yourself up.
4. Improved Relationships. It might seem counterintuitive, but when you have more self-confidence, you’re less focused on yourself. We’ve all been guilty of walking into a room and thinking, “They’re all looking at me. They all think I look dumpy and that every word I say is stupid.” The truth is, people are wrapped up in their own thoughts and worries. When you get out of your own head, you’ll be able to genuinely engage with others. Self-confidence can also breed deeper empathy. When you’re fully present, you’re more likely to notice that your date seems to be a little down, or that a friend in the corner looks like she needs a shoulder to cry on. When you’re not preoccupied with your own self-doubt, you can be the person who reaches out to help others.
5. Stronger Sense of Your Authentic Self. Finally, confidence roots you in who you really are. You’ll be able to accept your weaknesses, knowing they don’t change your self-worth. You'll also be able to celebrate your strengths and use them more fully. Your actions will be in line with your principles, giving you a greater sense of purpose. You'll know who you are and what you stand for. You’ll have the skills to show up, stand up, and speak up. In other words, you'll be able to let your best self shine through.
Includes a self confidence workbook and a 60 minutes 1 on 1 coaching session.