Develop Stress Management Skills
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn how to consciously acknowledge the presence of stress in your life, so that you can to shift it and feel good instantly.
Stress has become part of our daily life either we want it or not.
Lockdowns, masks, uncertainty, redundancies have become our daily norm.
It's challenging to stay positive and remove the stress, when all this things keep showing up without giving you a chance to recharge.
Science confirmes that stress is the biggest factor in weakening your immune system.
Therefore it's important to prioritise you wellbeing and find ways to develop stress management skills.
Awareness of the emotional stress signs becomes crucial in identifying and actively seeking ways to reduce it.
The signs of stress:
1. Depression or anxiety.
2. Anger, irritability or restlessness.
3. Feeling overwhelmed, unmotivated and unfocused.
4. Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much.
5. Racing thoughs or constant worry.
6. Problems with memory or concentration.
7. Making bad decisions.
Join us in this 30 minutes live seminar and experience:
1. A deeper understanding of the effects stress has on your overall wellbeing.
2. Practical tools to develop awareness of your own personal state in any given moment and a self check-in strategy.
3. Immersive experiences to instantly change stress and negative emotions into a calm state and positive emotions.
- Standard Ticket£0£00£0
- VIP Ticket£29.99£29.990£0