Sat, 13 May|
How to Set Boundaries with difficult people
Difficult / toxic people can sometimes defy logic. Some are unaware of the impact they have, others find satisfaction from creating chaos.
Time & Location
13 May 2023, 10:00 – 11:00 BST
About the Event
We all know that person — the one who leaves you feeling worse off after interacting with them. Maybe it’s a manipulative family member or a co-worker who can’t stop complaining about every little thing.
Difficult people defy logic. Some are blissfully unaware of the negative impact that they have on those around them, and others seem to derive satisfaction from creating chaos and pushing other people’s buttons. Either way, they create unnecessary complexity and stress.
Difficult people are everywhere and that is why it's important for you to learn how to identify them and more important to learn how to deal with them so that the impact they have on you becomes insignificant.
While we don't encourage you to put labels on people, here are some key signs of hidden toxicity in behaviour:
- self-absorption or self-centeredness
- manipulation and other emotional abuse
- dishonesty and deceit
- difficulty offering compassion to others
- a tendency to create drama or conflict
Here are your 5 rewards when you join our intensive seminar:
You will learn:
1. How to elegantly avoid playing into difficult people's reality.
2. How to stop getting drawn in their drama.
3. How to become more aware of the way they make you feel.
4. How to talk to them about their behaviour.
5. How to put yourself first and value your wellbeing.
If you feel like you're ready to dive deeper into protecting your wellbeing and mastering the art of dealing with difficult people, book a Vip ticket.
VIP ticket gives you access to a Setting Healthy Boundaries workbook and a 1-1 transformational coaching session - 60 minutes- with one of our certified transformational coaches.
What you will gain by opting for VIP 1-1 transformational session?
1. Deeper awareness of your specific situations with the difficult people in your life.
2. Reaching a deeper understanding and learning how to set healthy boundaries.
3. Personalized strategies that you can use straight away to build an unshakable confidence when dealing with difficult people and their drama.
Register today and we are looking forward to support you in protecting your wellbeing.
- Ticket type
- Ticket type
VIP Ticket 1-1
VIP ticket gives you access to a Setting Healthy Boundaries workbook and a 1-1 transformational coaching session - 60 minutes- with one of our certified transformational coaches.Price£49.99