Sat, 10 Dec|
How to Set Goals for 2023
Experience the Ultimate Goal Setting process to create an outstanding 2023
Time & Location
10 Dec 2022, 10:00 – 10:30
About the Event
2022 has been a unpredictable journey and 2023 will be the same.
Life is an unpredictable journey; we must learn how to master the unpredictable and turn it in our favor.
Preparation is the key that will unlock the door of your happiness, achievements and wellbeing.
Having clear goals and being prepared to adjust to get where you want to be regardless of what's going on in the world will take you there.
Setting goals helps trigger new behaviors, helps guides your focus and helps you sustain that momentum in life. Goals also help align your focus and promote a sense of self-mastery. In the end, you can't manage what you don't measure and you can't improve upon something that you don't properly manage.
How often do you set goals? How often do you revisit your list? We all know that setting goals is important, but we often don’t realize how important they are as we continue to move through life.
In this 30 minutes live seminar we will review the importance and value of goal setting as well as the many benefits.
We will also look at how goal setting can lead to greater success and performance. Setting goals not only motivates us, but can also improve our mental health and our level of personal and professional success.
Why goal setting is important?
1. Clarity - is important when it comes to goals. Setting goals that are clear and specific eliminate the confusion that occurs when a goal is set in a more generic manner.
2. Challenge - Challenging goals stretch your mind and cause you to think bigger. This helps you accomplish more. Each success you achieve helps you build a winning mindset.
3. Commitment - is also important. If you don’t commit to your goal with everything you have it is less likely you will achieve it.
4. Feedback - helps you know what you are doing right and how you are doing. This allows you to adjust your expectations and your plan of action going forward.
5. Task Complexity - Task Complexity is the final factor. It’s important to set goals that are aligned with the goal’s complexity.
By the end of this session you will have the practical tools to set meaningful and achievable goals while maintaining an outstanding attitude and enjoying the journey.
If you feel it's time for you to step up your game and go deeper into goal setting this year, go VIP.
On top of the 30 minutes live session you will get a 60 minutes 1-1 coaching session and a digital workbook with a step by step process to set detailed goals in all the important areas of your life, so that you can make a real transformation in your life.