Sat, 24 Apr|
Setting Boundaries with difficult people
Difficult people can sometimes defy logic. Some are unaware of the impact they have, others find satisfaction from creating chaos and pushing people's buttons.
Time & Location
24 Apr 2021, 10:00 – 10:30 BST
About the Event
We all know that person — the one who leaves you feeling worse off after interacting with them. Maybe it’s a manipulative family member or a co-worker who can’t stop complaining about every little thing.
Difficult people can sometimes defy logic. Some are blissfully unaware of the negative impact that they have on those around them, and others seem to derive satisfaction from creating chaos and pushing other people’s buttons. Either way, they create unnecessary complexity and stress.
Difficult people are everywhere and that is why it's important for you to learn how to identify them and more important to learn how to deal with them so that the impact they have on you becomes insignificant.
While we don't encourage you to put labels on people, here's some key signs of toxicity:
- self-absorption or self-centeredness
- manipulation and other emotional abuse
- dishonesty and deceit
- difficulty offering compassion to others
- a tendency to create drama or conflict
Here are your 5 rewards when you join our free 30 minutes intensive seminar:
You will learn:
1. How to elegantly avoid playing into difficult people's reality.
2. How to stop getting drawn in their drama.
3. How to become more aware of the way they make you feel.
4. How to talk to them about their behaviour and set healthy boundaries.
5. How to put yourself first and value your wellbeing.
Includes a Setting Healthy Boundaries workbook and a 60 minutes 1 on 1 coaching session.£29.99